|1||Call to Order – Steve Becker|
|2||Changes to Agenda|
|3||Chair Report - Steve Becker |
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation Districts activities
- Update on January 17, 2022 Legislative Social
- Update on IASCD Board meeting in January 2022
- Update on State Legislation and funding allocations
- Briefing on National Association of Conservation Districts activities
- Presentation to National Association of State Conservation Agencies
- Briefing on Agency activities
- Idaho Department of Environmental Quality – staff changes and planned activities for 2022
- USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service – staff changed, engineering assistance and post fire assistance.
- Briefing on Local News
- Briefing on Nez Perce County Local Emergency Planning Committee Activities
- Discussion on 2022 District Elections
- Board Decision on Financial Report For January-February 2022 (Zenner)
- Board Decision on January 4, 2022 Regular and Special Meeting Minutes (Becker)
- Board Decision on Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission Technical Assistance Request
- Board Decision on FEMA grant applications for post fire assistance in Bedrock Creek
- Board Decision on Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Grant Application.
- Board Decision on Request for Funding letters to the Idaho Soil and Water Conservation Commission for the State Water Quality Program for Agriculture; USDA – Natural Resources Conservation Service for watersheds operation funding, USDA NRCS for additional EQIP funding for 2021 wildfires.
- Board Decision on Idaho Department of Agriculture Cooperative Weed Management Area 2022 contract, NPSWCD staff roles, Work Bids.
- Board Decision on grant applications through the Idaho Department of Environmental Quality, USDA – Natural Resources Conservation Service, Idaho Department of Water Resources and Idaho Governor’s Office of Species Conservation
|5||Speakers – Congressional Update (Lewiston staff from Senator Crapo, Senator Risch, and Representative Fulcher invited)|
|6||Update on Craig Mountain Fire and Fuels Working Group – Pete Wittman, Steve Kaufman|
|7||Update on Lapwai Creek watershed meeting – Pete Wittman|
|8||Presentation on Bedrock, Pine, Snake River Complex Post Fire Assessment and Assistance - Rasmussen|
|9||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- Update on Facilities Maintenance – Building C construction needs, lot management and office roofing
- Update on Summer Staffing Plan, engineering workload analysis, administrative positions
- Update on Grants/Contracts – CIG Drone Project, NWQI project, PCSRF project, BPA project