|1||7:00 PM||Open the Meeting: Steve Becker, Chair |
- Briefing on 2014 Elections process.
- Briefing on Idaho Association of Soil Conservation District Activities
- Briefing on status of June tours.
|2||7:10 PM||District Business:|
- Board Decision on Treasurer's Report (Kyle Wilson)
- Board Decision on March 20, 2014 Minutes (Steve Becker)
|3||7:15 PM||Presentation on Webb Ridge Road widening project- Riedesel: Pat Severance invited.|
|4||7:40 PM||Board Actions:|
- Board Decision on contract #12-161 conservation plan and implementation schedule.
- Board Decision on suburban and blue Ford F150 disposal (Kyle Wilson)
- Board Decision on policy manual section revisions. (Lynn Rasmussen)
- Board Decision Contract 61265 amendment 1 to extend performance period.
- Board Decision on contract 01412 Mission Creek.
- Board Decision on contract 1209 performance period extension.
|5||8:10 PM||Presentation of Idaho Community Foundation agreement, (John Hermann and Todd Wittman)|
|6||8:45 PM||Manager Reports: Lynn Rasmussen|
- Briefing on Lower Clearwater River Tributaries Stream Inventory and Assessment Report.
- Briefing on Clearwater Basin Cooperative Weed Management Area weed grant for 2014 season.
- Briefing on summer field season activities.
- Briefing on National Wetlands Month and Wetlands Mapper.
- Briefing on District Administrative items.
- Technical updates
|7||9:10 PM||EXECUTIVE SESSION MOTION AND ORDER|
PURSUANT TO IDAHO CODE § 67-2345, CONVENE IN EXECUTIVE SESSION